James D. Parker
Phone: (512) 338-0529
Fax: (512) 338-6005
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX, 2002
- B.A., Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 1999
- General Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Administrative Law
Knight & Partners, Austin, TX, April 2009 – December 2011.
Christopher Stanley & Associates, P.C., Georgetown, TX, September 2006- April 2009.
City of Killeen, Texas, April 2005-September 2006.
Assistant City Attorney.
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Austin, TX, June 2003- April 2005.
Specialist E-4/Medical Specialist
- U.S. Army Reserves, 7/6 Cav. Reg't, Conroe, Texas, May 1992 to May 1994.
Texas Army National Guard, 386th Eng. BN/176 Eng. BN, 49th Armored Division, May 1994 to May 2000.
- Coordinated training classes and provided medical support for in field aviation and engineer units.
- Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, Volunteer Attorney, 2004 to present.
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member.
- City of Round Rock Civil Service Commission, Commissioner, 2010 to present.
- Kiwanis Club of Round Rock, Member.
- Building Standards Commission/Fire Code Board of Appeals, Board member, 2011-Present.
- Increased State Oversight and Landowner Participation in the CCN Process: A Review of House Bill 2876, St. B. Tex. Envtl. L.J. Vol. 36; Fall 2005.
- Recreation Use Statute Case Law Update, Speaker, 2010 TCAA Fall Meeting